LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meera (system engineer)     03 November 2014

Resignation and experience letter issue

I'm working in an organization since november 2012. i initiated for transfer to my hometown as i had health issues in december 2013. Bt my hr denied transfer saying employee initiated transfer is not allowed. Also my hr advised me to go on lop(leave on loss of pay) to undergo treatment in hometown. As advised i went on lop in jan 2014. My health issues pertained beyond treatment and thereby i decided to quit. I submitted my resignation online in august 2014. Bt my hr has still not accepted my resignation. I went on lop without applying for leave through system but i had informed about it to my hr. Issues popped up saying my payroll is on hold as i've taken uninformed leave for more than 5 months. I informed about it to my hr. I was asked to submit my medical records. i submitted all my medical records.

My doubts are,

1. If i get relieved soon(say nov 2014), will i get an experience letter stating two years of work experience? or till dec 2013 (excluding my absence period)? 

2. My health condition is getting better now. is it possible for me to revert back to work in jan 2015?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 November 2014

Submit copy of resignation submitted on line(download current status/screenshot with date and time) by Redg. Post too with covering letter explaining info to HR and concurrence and submission of medical records... If resignation is not accepted it can be withdrawn.... You can report for duty after withdrawing resignation. Get the LOP approved in writing. Approved leave is counted in service. The service period shall be otherwise upto date of acceptance of resignation. Preferr written mode of communication than verbal.....and obtain acknowledgements..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register