LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijayalaskhmi (manager )     03 July 2013

Resignation

I RESIGNED MY JOB ON DEC2012(NOTICE PERIOD OF 3 MONTH ALREADY EXPIRED) AND WAITING FOR RELEAVING ORDER FROM MY EMPLOYER. THE EMPLOYER NOT ACEPTING MY RESIGNATION/NOR REJECTING MY RESIGNATION AND NOT PAYING MY SALARY.MY EMPLOYER STOPPING ALL FUTURE JOB ON BETTER OPTION. KINDLY ADVICE ME, ACTION TO BE TAKEN FOR REMEDY

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     03 July 2013

Give fresh representation ... wait 15 days.. contact your advocate and send notice

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     03 July 2013

1.it is not clear that after notice period are you working 

2. thus they stopped salary as soon as you submitted resignation and what was you response why they stopped 

3. if you have better oppurnity why you have not joined in new job 

without this the query is incomplete and answer will be incomplete 

if the company is not accepting resignation and not giving reliving letter means they may have better prospects to give you and they think you will stick to job and will not leave so meet your hr department give him a detailed explanation why they stopped salary and you have to pay emi and all have stopped and now they are harassing and you cannot do work due to mental pressure sit in his table and take salary and even though he is not giving go to the your head of the department and act accordingly and take salary at this juncture already you are working in the same organisation and giving legall notice is not advisable if the process does not work then give them that you will approch legally wihin one week if the salary is not released eventhough they not released then go legally 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2013

Do you have acknowledgment of notice of resignation submitted by you?

Resignation can be without notice or permission.

Resignation should ideally be addressed and submitted to good offices of appointing authority, MD, Chairman……………..thru redg. post.

Submit a gentle reminder (under acknowledgment) and emphasize that you have served notice period of 3 months on compliance with clause number………………in appointment letter dated………………issued to you and the good offices may ensure that acknowledgment/acceptance of resignation be issued to you and all exit formalities are completed within your last day in office………………and you may be advised to whom you should handover the charge, company property against acknowledgment on the spot.

You may also request to issue work experience/service certificate, relieving letter, correct FNF statement, payment of FNF dues, Form 16 as per correct FNF statement, last salary slip and for all month’s of employment, PF number/account slips for entire period of service/attested copies of PF withdrawal or transfer forms, NOC/NDC etc………………………

Seek an appointment and meet in person.

Submit minutes of discussion, and build favorable record. Mention that you have attached a postage prepaid ( as purchased from PO) self addressed envelope for sending the reply to you thru redg. post and all communications may be sent and supplied thru redg. post only.

If your resignation is neither acknowledged, neither accepted nor rejected in writing, you may approach your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register