LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sriram   19 May 2018

Resignation

I JOINED IN A ENGINEERING COLLEGE AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR. I FEEL THAT I WANT TO RESIGN THE JOB. I AM IN PROBATION OF ONE YEAR. I APPROACHED MY HEAD FOR RESIGNATION BUT HE REFUSED AND TOLD ME TO TALK WITH SENIOR PERSON IN THE COLLEGE. WHILE JOINING THEY ASKED ME THE COMMITMENT IN THAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN AS 5 YEARS COMMITMENT TO WORK. PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW CAN I RESIGN FROM MY CURRENT JOB. MY HEAD IS SAYING THAT DURING PROBATION I CANNOT RESIGN.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2018

Anyone can resign during probation period.

The commitment to work for 5Y is crafted in lieu of what extraordinary benefits?

Do you have the copy?

If you wish attach. Erase all names/logo/address etc to maintain the confidentiality.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2018

Tender some reasonable notice and complete handover under proper acknowledgment.

If possible help for replacement.

Go thru Board/Univ guidelines and clauses on notice period/said commitment.

Have you submitted notice of resignation and communication to handover originals under proper acknowledgment/

Has establishment declined in writing?

Try to resolve by our own skills; reasoning, persuasion, persistence, negotiations….and agree to tender notice pay as per T&C set by Directorate in the state….and/or with help of united teachers forums and/or you own counsels…

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …for help and guidance.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; School-Educational Tribunal, Labor court/CGIT, Civil Courts, HC,SC..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register