Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananth   07 November 2015

Residents welfare association problems reg.

Hello Experts, I would like to seek guidance on how to approach issues with the residents welfare association. I had recently moved into this apartments. The residence welfare association seems to spell its rules as and when required. When I occupied the property as a tenant no rules were mentioned to us, nor a print of the same was handed over to us. Recently I am having an issue with my DTH dish getting connected. After I had completed my payment onine the Videocon service providers bring the dish around 6 pm yesterday. The secretary says it is untime and the dish can not be fixed and argues so much. I had to send the service personnel off and as suggested by the secretary I had to ask the personnel to come back at 8 am today morning. After a wait of half and hour the personnel is allowed inside the premises and now the secretary says that we have to fix a channel ready for the dish to be mounted. The association rules say that the walls should not be drilled in the terrace. Now this was another surprise for me. When I go up the terrace and observe I see many dishes mounted on wall through drilled holes. The secretary spells out rules which comes to we residents as a surprise. The rules are spelt out only when there is a job to be done else no set of rules are given to us. Now the secreatry mentions that he will allow the antenna to be mounted if we do not make the channel ready. This is just one of the cases of this unprofessional handling of the residents. So much time and energy is lost dealing with such unprofessional association. Please guide where can I get the resident's issues addressed? many thanks, Dr Ananth

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register