Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (student)     03 October 2013

Residential to commerical use plot

Hello sir,

i have a 8 gutha land which is suitated in nallasopara ,dist thane maharastra.which comes under vasai virar municipal coroporation region. i have sanctioned a redisential plan from my plot and was sanscitioned by cidco on 2007 .after 3 year i havd revised my plan to commerical when vasai virar municipal corporation came under exitence under town planning in 2012. my plan was sanctioned and i had started construction on that plot when i got commencement certificate .the plot comes under commerical belt on development plan by town planning vasai.after sometime i got letter from talisher asking for Change of use in land form residential to commerical...i was unaware of that i have to change the land use by collecter .does town planing has a right to give permision to construct buildig without obtaing permission for collecter ,or can you please advise me what should i do .i havnt converted my non agriculture land form residential to commerical ? i am ready to pay conversion or any fine ?can you tel me how much fine will i have to pay for conversion??

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register