LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

valji (service)     15 June 2017

Residental property

i have residental premises in my wife name  in Domivali , my wife death sunndenly now i want to transfer to resdeital premises my name

whether i  have to pay stamp duty for the transfer , i have two minior child

Learning

5 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     15 June 2017

You get death certificate from doctor who attended you r wife at th etinme of death or any other person who witnessed he rdeath and Legal heir certificate from Tehsildar.In case  a Hindu woman dies intestate her property devolves on her husband and her children.You  can get even succession certificate frojm court and get transferred your wife's property  in your name.In Municipal records get the property mutated in your name. Your wife'a House property will be all yours.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     15 June 2017

You get death certificate from doctor who attended you r wife at th etinme of death or any other person who witnessed he rdeath and Legal heir certificate from Tehsildar.In case  a Hindu woman dies intestate her property devolves on her husband and her children.You  can get even succession certificate frojm court and get transferred your wife's property  in your name.In Municipal records get the property mutated in your name. Your wife'a House property will be all yours.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 June 2017

1.  You do not have to pay any Stamp Duty.

2.  Just follow the safe suggestions given by Ms.Usha Kapoor (above)

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  https://www.maharashtra-society-help-forum.com

shrenik (lawyer)     15 June 2017

Agree to other experts

valji (service)     16 June 2017

i have consulant with lawyer he told me i am not goverment employee so no tulshidar give the certifcate and for getting sucession certificate i have to pay  stamp duty as well as court fees 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register