LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj Dev   16 July 2018

Rera act of assan

I have made a registered agreement for purchasing one Flat on 06.06.2013 and builder supposed to handover the flat on December 2016. But as today it is not handed over and lot of job is pending . As a result I am loosing the Incone Tax benefit of the loan interest under section 24 and house rent from the flat. As we are aware RERA act of Assam implement in July 2017. Can I eligible to claim my compensation under RERA act of Assan

Learning

9 Replies

please help me

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     16 July 2018

At the out-set you need to file a case against the Builder for non complainace well within the agreed time and the same may be file before Consumer Redressal Forum. With reasons of you land up in trouble you can approach RERA ACT, the award of the consumer may be treated as an evidence.

Thank you for the reply. If the builder donot do the register of the sale deed of the flat , then, is it possible to do the  sale deed fron the court

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     17 July 2018

Yes, same can be done through court by filing Injunction Suit for the specific performace, but it take longer to decide depending upon the work schedule of the court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2018

You are aware of Rules in Assam ( Not Assan)

Pursue these simple to understand rules  e.g; sec;4

Visit officer appointed under the rules and discuss in person..if you do not wish to pursue thru your own Lawyer.

As per various queries posted by you, you have your own lawyer and have succeeded also.

If you wish to engage another Lawyer check for a very able ‘Authorized Representative’ specializing in consumer matters … , a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in consumer/civil/RERA   matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..

Check for such counsels at LOCAL DCDRF/State Commission/National commission, civil courts, HC……

If many owners like you are affected and if you wish, explore perspective of Class suit..

You have posted in other threads also..

pool the info and use IT

pankaj Dev   18 July 2018

Thank you for your reply Mr kumar Doab.  I am failing to understand the meaning in between your lines. Please expalin in a simple manner so that I may get help from Lowyer club of India  

pankaj Dev   18 July 2018

Please read term Lawyer club of India instead of Lowyer club of India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register