Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a   18 February 2016

Require help

Hi Experts,

Please help me to sort out the complaint filed by wife in Nov 2014. She filed complaint against as I hacked her account under IT act 2000 under section 66 (A,B,C).

I've given statement (Jawab) in police station where I've mentioned true information in August 2015. Then my wife started demanding 30 lakh. She threaten me that I'll get jail of 2 years if I'll not give her 30L. I got message of her demand. I coordinated so many time PSI, ACP and DCP. But there is no action taken by any officer. She is continuously harassing me for 30 lakh. I'm really upset by situation. Even I have all messages and email which I sent to PSI, ACP and DCP to take proper action. But since last one month, I'm getting negative feedback and response as investigation is going on. My family and I is really depressed by all these things. She filed domestic violence and 498A against me. She attached my written statement (Jawab) in 498A and DV case.

I had installed software which save password my laptop. She used my laptop and her password got saved on my laptop. When I opened her Gmail account, then I come to know that she is not interested in marriage. She is having affair after marriage also. I found her chats and messaged of her Gmail account. Then I contacted her parents and shared everything. But they filed 498A and DV case against me. I've mentioned true information in written statement (Jawab) as I installed software on personal laptop. Her personal details and all password save in my laptop.

Also I've mentioned that she is not interested in this marriage. I come know that by her Gmail account. Also I have given her password back. Now she is taking advantage of this statement and demanding 30 lakh rupees.

Now my advocate is saying that “why you have given such statement? It’s so difficult to help you.

Please let me know what to do. 

Learning

1 Replies

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     30 April 2016

If its not too late you can call 09422109619 for more discussions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register