LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saty   09 June 2015

Requesting relief from dv case judjement

My wife and me stayed only for 6 days after marriage.
From day 1 my wife and in laws used to behave rudely with my parents and me.
she wants me to separate from my house and also she wants entire salary
to be handed over to her. I did not agree. so she filed a DV case.In the petition, she said that i have physical problem
so the marriage is not consummated.She has also asked for the below reliefs:

1. To pass residential rights to lead marital life with me(Even though she is not interested 
to join with me).

2. protection orders U/S of D.V act for not to ineterfeare in matrimonal life from my parents.

3. To give Rs. 20,000 monthly interim maintainence as she is staying with her parents. 

4. Return of dowry under U/S of D.V act.

5. Compensation U/S 22 of D.V. of 10,00,000. 

I agreed to join with her. But she did not show any interest to join with me.
within a year, judgement has been given. But to my astonishment, judge has asked to give the dowry 
plus compensation of 5 lakhs as she underwent physical and mental torture. Only relief i got is she did not get interim 
maintainence as she agreed that she has worked for some time before marriage and she is well qualified.

I want to appeal for the judgement as we only under went all the mental torture 

Any body please calrify the following points

A. Can i file  a defamation  case on my wife as she had said in the petition that marriage is not consummated
as i have some physical problem with supporting documents from doctor.

B. Can i submit to court the SMS messages she has sent to my mobile, in which she has clearly stated that she is not  
ineterested to stay with me.Can i submit directly the Cell phone itself if court feels the sms can be modified 
and take printouts.

C. If i appeal for the judjement, Can she again ask for interim maintainence. 
Are there are any chances of her getting maintainence.

Learning

2 Replies

sudhakar.RVS (Advocate)     09 June 2015

Sir,

There is a way out to u r problem. This  is INDIA. we have to physically presnt or through your appointed advocate.If u r staying in hyderabad contact me with all relevant documents including judgment copies for further more clarification on the subject and issue or else if you want me to visit your place ,well I see u at your residence ,subject to transport facilities at your cost.My contact number 9490165722.  Rest in person.

Sudhakar.

Advocate

sudhakar.RVS (Advocate)     09 June 2015

Sir,

There is a way out to u r problem. This  is INDIA. we have to physically presnt or through your appointed advocate.If u r staying in hyderabad contact me with all relevant documents including judgment copies for further more clarification on the subject and issue or else if you want me to visit your place ,well I see u at your residence ,subject to transport facilities at your cost.My contact number 9490165722.  Rest in person.

Sudhakar.

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register