Request for legal advisor

Need a good lawyer who can help us in a property matter between brother and sister when father in law has expired and in a will divided a apartment 55%daughter and 45 %son.Son doesn�t want any solution and repeated asks for key of Flat before any solution and if keybgiven he will never solve the issue.All bills maintenance�s being paid by daughter and brother just doesn�t want to solve case.Need expert advice as the one witness in father in law will has already expired and son waiting for all this so that he can deny his sister right on property.Regards

search LCI list of lawyers for your state.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu