LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SREENIVASULU NATHAMU (DIRECTOR)     13 August 2013

Reqest for justice

My brother was beaten by 7 members of rowdesheeters. he was sevearly injured,and nose bone was fractured 

and surgery was done Apollo hospital chennai on 8 Augest 2013.. Police personnel has taken bribes  Rs 2 lacs 

from another party and booked a small case under the IPC sections 147,148,149,324. But my brother was 

escaped narrowly from death.  sir, how I will approach to the court to put  IPC sections like 304,307 and 326 

related to attempt of murder. please help me sir, I will greatful to you.

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     13 August 2013

pl take doctor certificate regarding the injuries sustained by your brother. Based on it you can initiate action.

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     13 August 2013

You obtain Doctor certificates basing nature of injuries you file a private Criminal complaint under Section 200 Cr.P.C. before the Metropolitan Magisrate under Section mentioned 307, 326, 304, I.P.C. You request the Metropolitan Magisrate to direct Crime Branch Police to investigate case instead of same Police Station where they registered case under Section147, 148, 149, 324 I.P.C. If you do not get favourable order from court or Crime Branch does not investigate case and register case under Section 307, 326, 304 I.P.C. you file Writ Petition in the High Court for  directon to C.B.I. investigation.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 August 2013

Your brother can file private complaint in the court. Consult your lawyer.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 August 2013

CBI will not take-up  these type of cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register