LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju   08 October 2018

Req judgement copy or Act

Can any one send judgement copy of supreem court which was Sex before Marrage , sir i have an girl friend and we commited s*x by both interest , now she is blackmailing me to do newsense , kindly pls help me out

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 October 2018

Dear querist,

Judgment will not help you much; in case she files case against you then your advocate will find that judgment for you.

Nothing much can be done in anticipation.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Raju   09 October 2018

Dear joshi ji thanks for giving response , Now she is insisting to marry her & blakmailing me , we have been seperated in the year of 2014 , i am in other country on job , we have been intmated to our parents but my parents are not accepting to do marry her & also i am not interestrd to continue due to family values , we commited by both inteterest & from day one onwards i am saying to her that our marriage is not possible due to her mother wants to stay at her home only even after marriage , they want to do me as a playing doll , They want to win me , i stucked in mud by a mistake , its accidentally and she also forced me , it was happened in 2014 & i got job in other country and i went off and doing my job , i have no father he was expired in 2006 and my age was 32 now , i have mother & brother , pls help me of u r valuable suggestion , how can i get away from this , i cant leave my family , what are the grounds she is having to do complaint or to put a case on me , pls help me sir

Raju   09 October 2018

Dear joshi ji thanks for giving response , Now she is insisting to marry her & blakmailing me , we have been seperated in the year of 2014 , i am in other country on job , we have been intmated to our parents but my parents are not accepting to do marry her & also i am not interestrd to continue due to family values , we commited by both inteterest & from day one onwards i am saying to her that our marriage is not possible due to her mother wants to stay at her home only even after marriage , they want to do me as a playing doll , They want to win me , i stucked in mud by a mistake , its accidentally and she also forced me , it was happened in 2014 & i got job in other country and i went off and doing my job , i have no father he was expired in 2006 and my age was 32 now , i have mother & brother , pls help me of u r valuable suggestion , how can i get away from this , i cant leave my family , what are the grounds she is having to do complaint or to put a case on me , pls help me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register