LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohd Ubaid (NA)     30 December 2011

Repurcussion on putting complaints on consumer sites

Hello, If a trading member files an appeal application against arbitral award and pays rs.30000/- towards fee and than award is passed in favor of Trading member. In this case does investor have to pay rs.30000/-?

I put in several of my complaints on consumer sites, can I be punished for doing that, for instance can a broker ask me to pay for damages?

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 December 2011

No unless whatever you stated had some lies in it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2011

Mr. Kapoor has given wise advise.

While a citizen, customer can approach online customer protals, one should be careful and use measured words and refrain from using abrasive language and stick to facts. It is also better to inform the concerned establishment in writing beforehand, if the greivance is not resolved with in ...............days,we shall be at liberty to approach the institutions of print and electronic media, NGO's, social and legal portals, consumer forums/portals, police, govt. regulators and minsitries , Police, courts of law etc at your cost and consequences.

Similarly while talking on phone, abrasive, abusive, coercing, threatening language should not be used.

J.M.P.Lobo (Practising Advocate)     31 December 2011

The  response  of  Mr.  Shonee  Kapoor  is  most  appropriate  and  the  advice  of  Mr.  Kumar  Doab  is  cooect

J.M.P.Lobo (Practising Advocate)     31 December 2011

I'm  sorry,  my  reply  should  read  as,  "The  response  of  Mr. Shonee  Kapoor  is  most  appropriate  and  the  advice  of  Mr.  Kumar  Dab  is  correct."

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register