Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Binod Kumar   03 February 2019

Repayment of education loan in sbi

Dear All,

I am new in this forum.

I took education loan,  period 2011-2015. I am repaying it in monthly with the amount XXX from 2018.

I heard that some amount of interest can be weaver while repaying. I asked my branch manager but he told nothing like that you have to pay the whole amount whatever our system is saying. There is nothing like weaver in interest.

I thought if any weaver will be there in the interest, I will take a personal loan from other bank and will repay the whole amount to the bank. One of my colleagues told some offer is there for education load to repay only 50%. She had also taken an education loan and she paid 50% of the total and got no due from the bank.

So, it's my humble request please guide me with the solution, so I will repay the all amount asap.

My total loan amount was 4 Lac, I want to pay 

Many Many Thanks,

Binod Kumar

Learning

1 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 February 2019

Please confirm from the Sate finance department at Secretaraite ,you need to vist your Secritraiat to know any schemes of amensty availble for that.

Or simply first write a letter to the Bank and seek 50%  waiver of education loan on the anomly of your friend . If her loan is waived off they have to wavie yours too. Make represantation to that extent and submit to general manager SBI with copy to Manager Of Concerned Branch.

Even you can seek court direction afterwards on the anomly of similarly situtaed case of your friend

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register