Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Kumar (Manager)     05 July 2013

Rental agreement vs. leave and license agreement

Dear Sir,

I am in chennai. I would like to build and rent out few shops as well as houses in my land. From my relative's past experiance, I learned that it is very difficult to evict a tenant from a properly. When I googled I found that if we have "Leave and License Agreement" (instead of rental agreement), it is very easy for evict the person from the property. Is it true ? How long it will take to get evict order from court ? Is it applicable under Tamilnadu law ? What are all the advantages and disadvantages in the Leave and Licence agreement ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ramesh 

Learning

4 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     05 July 2013

the Leave and Licence agreement is for specific period say 11mth,23mth,9yrs etc after the period mention in the the Leave and Licence agreement is over they have no power to hold the property.

in rental agreement there is no specific period to hold the property is mention , even if it is mentioned it is not valid.

after the period in the Leave and Licence agreement is over u can renew it or else get the property.

jackson   10 January 2017

Leave and License Agreements are favored by the gatherings to escape the rigors of proprietor inhabitant relationship. Many sorts of assentions are made for the control of property like rent deeds, rent or occupancy understandings, rental assentions and so on. Notwithstanding these Purchase Essay Online understandings, most proprietors like to give their premises on leave and permit premise instead of tenure or rent premise.

minakshi   25 August 2017

It is really a standout among the most prominent techniques to obtain free points as well as Free Robux in the diversion.

Swaroop (Enginner)     14 June 2018

If there is a dispute, court may consider it as "lease agreement", than "leave".. This is what I heard from multiple sources. I also posted a query to get specific response on this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register