LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma   07 August 2018

Removing name of joint owner fron registered agreement for sale

Me and my friends jointly owned a property. My friend has obtained a bank loan and he is paying EMI and as per our understanding I have paid him 2.5 lakhs. we have executed a registered agreement for sale to the effect. Now due to some differences i wish to give up my right and release my right in his favour. what is the remedy? please help.

Learning

3 Replies

manoj   07 August 2018

execute registered relinquishment deed 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2018

The title (sale) deed of the property has your name also?

Thereafter as per your post you have signed agreement to sell.

You may consider suitable deed e.g; relinquishment/release, sale deed to dispose your share in favor of your friend.

Cover the amount paid by you to friend.

The agreement ot sell may be amended as per the deed disposing your share by taking buyer in confidence..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2018

Preferably approach in person  a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Civil matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..and to draft the deed covering your long term interest.

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL civil courts, HC, SC……

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register