Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushkar (Mr)     14 April 2015

Removing and destroying illegal hoardings on my private land

Dear experts,

There are billboards of advertisements placed inside my private land. Even after calling the advertisers several times to get this removed, they have not done so. Am I within my legal rights to remove these hoardings and destroy any billboards that are inside my property. Your advise in the matter is eagerly awaited.

Thanks for your time.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 April 2015

Remove them immediately. Put a board for tresspassers are prosecuted.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     15 April 2015

Dear Mr Pushkar,

You are having two choices with you:

1) Send them a legal notice saying that they have tress pass your land property and why not they be required to remove their hoardings and bill boards which they have placed on your property with out your permission and after the time limit you yourself remove them all.

2) after giving them the legal notice you file a case under tort for compensation and damages which you have suffered by putting these billboards on your property and allow an injunction against them by ejecting all this nonsense on their expenses only.

In my opinion the second way is mush better for you.

For further legal assistance on nominal charges, you can contact me on below mentioned address and Phone number, Please call after Court hrs to get a suitable appointment date and timing.

Advise, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on this very site for my appraisal.

for Anand Bali & Associates

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court Of India,
High Courts of Delhi, Chandigarh, UP & UK.
For Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service, Divorce & Family Dispute matters.

Off:

204-B, Nanda Devi Apartments

Plot-19, Sec-10;

Dwarka,

New Delhi -75

Ph:  09582144748

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2015

The advise of learned advocate Mr. Anand Bali seem to be more suitable.  You have options to choose between them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register