Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     27 October 2016

Remove name from fir

Respected All,

Can anyone guide me how to remove names of My brother , my uncle and aunty who does not resides with us in our home in Case of fake 498A.

Can any one of the files defamation case even if their names in FIR for wrongly inclusion of their name as there is no domestic relation between them and my wife??

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)
Goose goose or go appeal to HC. Don't think about money. Throw it, take divorce. Relationship already ram naam satya. Decide fast.

ji sir, relation is over..... but in high court under which section.. and along with than can we apply for FIR quash with the evidence we have??

bcos the points which mentions in complain, i can prove it its wrong..

give ur valuable inputs

Thanking you

Regards 

Ronak Modi

(Guest)
Agree with Ramesh ji. Rest your lawyer should help u.

thank u both for your input and your wishes.

Have decided to fight against this false 498a rather than bowing down to them being innocent.

can i file counter  DV case from recent news and thanks to Justice Rohinton Nariman??

(Guest)
Originally posted by : autohide4u
You want to file defamation, now you want to file DV. Already your wife has filed many cases.

If you like going to court every day of the week, just open a samosa shop in court complex. Atleast you will make some money. 

All these cases are useless, also all cases filed by your wife are useless, none of them will go anywhere. Get dates for 2 years, then get fed up and go for settlement. 

If she is eligible you have to give maintenance. Once you both get tired of running courts you will get MCD. This is the only outcome, everything else is noise. 

Find something more positive to focus in life other than filing cases on your bitter half.

Samosa center??? Lol tuk tuk.. Good one.. I suggest opening xerox shop, very high profits. Din bhar satka patka.. @its waste to pursue this matter .. It might just take 2 decades to get over.

498a victim (job)     28 October 2016

Respected all,

i have ask for your suggetions leggaly whether i can file case or not.

i know there is no value of the cases filed by my wife also but the thing is i dont want to bow down to the unwated demands of my wife...

i want to fight the case on merit and will fight. i have decided not to get married if this case continue... similarly she will also sit at her home and cant do marriage and even her age will also pass and ultimately they will come for compromise on our condition and even if they also want to fight let them even if it runs for 10 years i have mentally prepared my self for that... on evidence part i will definately sue her as i have enough proofs to prove them wrong... so no need for opening samosa shop.... 

i just want that i and my family wants to come out clean and we will.... finally truth always wins...

so i just wnated to know that as per recent judgement from supreme court can i file dv case on her also or not.....

i will be very thankfull to all u learned peoples if u guide me for this.....

498a victim (job)     28 October 2016

Respected all,

i have ask for your suggetions leggaly whether i can file case or not.

i know there is no value of the cases filed by my wife also but the thing is i dont want to bow down to the unwated demands of my wife...

i want to fight the case on merit and will fight. i have decided not to get married if this case continue... similarly she will also sit at her home and cant do marriage and even her age will also pass and ultimately they will come for compromise on our condition and even if they also want to fight let them even if it runs for 10 years i have mentally prepared my self for that... on evidence part i will definately sue her as i have enough proofs to prove them wrong... so no need for opening samosa shop.... 

i just want that i and my family wants to come out clean and we will.... finally truth always wins...

so i just wnated to know that as per recent judgement from supreme court can i file dv case on her also or not.....

i will be very thankfull to all u learned peoples if u guide me for this.....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 October 2016

Don't get carried away by emotions.

Rather act with composed mind.

Avoid wasting precious years of youth.

Approach a very able counsel specializing in such/family matters.

LCI Expert Mr. Shonee Kapoor has started an initiative for persons sufferring from such issues.

If you wish approach and benefit from it.

A walk alone (-)     28 October 2016

Why you want to waste your money and time in filing other case( DV or defamation cases ) ? Do you enjoy in roaming courts by filing DV or defamation cases? If you have enough evidence against her then instead of filing other cases why don't you file divorce and get rid of her forever. File divorce and get rid of her forever

498a victim (job)     29 October 2016

Respected @ A walk alone

defamation will be filed by my brother as he is not living with us and living separately from last 10 years... and yes we are planning for the same...

i have read the complain copy which she has given to P.S.

and resp. so many silly points are given u will laugh at it....

for exa. she wrote that we went to honeymoon where i fall ill and my husband has not take care of me and instead of that he went for outing for whole day alone leaving her alone in room..

even she knows that i have around 700 photos of honeymoon trip.

We belongs to middle class family and we have spent almost our saving on marriage and than without fault why should we beg from others and pay her settlement amount.

so... u all please give your best of the knowledge to me to proceed... and help me teach a lesson to that greedy women whom my parents have kept like more than a daughter...

jai hind jai bharat

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 October 2016

The police can include the facts in investigation and clear names in report.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register