LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varghese (drvargheseae@gmail.com)     11 May 2014

Relinquishment from sisters

is Notarised relinguishment deed   is acceptable for registration and subsequently attached to the original partition deed to get it mutated. Am a Christian,and governed by the Christian Succ ession Act.

As narrated earlier, while execcting the  partition deed, my sister's details has not been included in the Bhaga Udampadi. Since, married sisters are also entitled for ancestral properties share, my brother purposefully not included their details in the Bhagodampadi.  The document writer did whatever my brother instructed him to do.

Why the document writer didnt advise us to include the details of  sisters details in the Partiton Deed?  Due to the absence of this details, village officer denied mutation of my portion of land.Shall I take action aginst the document writer for negligience on his part which has resulted lot of hardship.

Your valuable advise is requested

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 May 2014

before signing the partition deed, you should observe the contents written in the deed. without observing the contents in the deed why should you blame document writer.  generally  they prepare the document what you said and your brother might have been managed the dw

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register