LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navvy (CCE)     08 February 2013

Relinquishment deed urgent

We had a loan with bank  on behalf of property papers that was under the name of my Grandfather, My grandfather expired long time ago after loan sanctioned.,leaving their legal heirs grand  mother(expired now) Uncle,My father(expired now) and two aunts.

After the Loan was completed in 2009 ,Bank handed over the property papers to my uncle after the NOC and Relinquishment Deed being signed by my father and two aunts in name of my UNCLE, i was not aware of that.

Suddenly my father expired in 2010, I was not aware of the deed and noc, i got to know after my father passed away. Now is there any resolution to Relinquishment Deed so that i can claim my right in the property??

Please help

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 February 2013

It is an ancestral property to you, in which your father had got equal share along with other famly members.  In your father's share you have got share.  Your father had no right to relinquish entire property, to extent of his share only he could have relinquished.  So file a suit for partition claiming your share.

Navvy (CCE)     09 February 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Property wa under my grandfather's name,after loan accomplishment, My father, and other two aunts have signed the relinquishment deed in favour of my Uncle in front of two witnesses . And my father expired in 2010. Can i claim my right in the property as the relinquishment deed is in favour of my Uncle.

Please respond asap.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register