LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay   19 June 2017

Relieving issue from employer

Hi.I have been working with a NBFC for last 1 year and 09 months as finance Marketing Executive. In apr 2017 i am promoted as asst manager in the same co.Mean while i got the good job in another NBFC with 100% hike & also served the 30 days notice period. Now they are not ready to give me my relieving letter on that basis that you have not completed the collections of your cases even it was not in my key of responsibilities .I have done my work and proper hand over. even employer is not replying of my mails.so please help me how should i process further.Do they have right to hold my relieving on the basis of that criteria of work which is not acceptable to me?

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 June 2017

Originally posted by : Sanjay
Hi.I have been working with a NBFC for last 1 year and 09 months as finance Marketing Executive. In apr 2017 i am promoted as asst manager in the same co.Mean while i got the good job in another NBFC with 100% hike & also served the 30 days notice period. Now they are not ready to give me my relieving letter on that basis that you have not completed the collections of your cases even it was not in my key of responsibilities .I have done my work and proper hand over. even employer is not replying of my mails.so please help me how should i process further.Do they have right to hold my relieving on the basis of that criteria of work which is not acceptable to me?

'Now they are not ready to give me my relieving letter on that basis that you have not completed the collections of your cases even'

Is it stated in writing to you?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 June 2017

Approach your Union and Higher Ups. Put pressure on the NBFC.Your performance was also good and you have served 1  month notic eperiod. Approach Lok Adalat which would settle your matter within 10 minutes if your current Organization consents to it. Its decree is equial to a civil coutr tDecrfee and binding  Accoerding to Legal Services Authorities Act.It is attached to every District court  and its speciality i sto decide civil and criminal cases in a jiffy except more serious criminal cases like murder and rape. to reguilar courts. Banks  are also approaching. Its even better than arbitrator.

Hope you have acknowledgment of notice of resigantion/POD, acceptance, and acknowledgment of handover of charge.

I am sending you a link that you may carefully go thru and discuss your elders in the family,employees'/trade unions leaders, a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializng in Labor/service matters.

Sanjay   20 June 2017

NO, They did not give any thinf in writing.

Sanjay   21 June 2017

Dear Kumar Doab Sir. I didn't find any link as u posted in reply..

Sanjay   21 June 2017

Dear Kumar Doab Sir. I didn't find any link as u posted in reply..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 June 2017

The link has been sent to you the same day and you have received it.

You may discuss in person with a local senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/Service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register