Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Singh   05 February 2018

Relieving from company

Hi Experts,

I am working with a chennai based company.The day I put my resignation ,I got a mail that I will be relieved by the end of month (though the Notice period is for 2 month) ,as I am not assigned to any specific project.Now my manger is delaying my releiving by saying the work I had done is not approved by me ,So I cannot be releived.Already I faced many personal and Economical loss because of this decision.Kindly suggest me what to do now in this case.And there will be strong background verification will be done by my future organisation.

Learning

3 Replies

Charan   06 February 2018

just complete 1 month ask for your future employer for extension

Prakash Singh   06 February 2018

Hi Charan,

But the issue is , what if they says, after two month ,that we are not going to releive you,So please suggest me what needs to be done in that circumtances.

Charan   07 February 2018

when ever u keep resignation u need to say health reason or relocation to parents city or food problem or climate effect or wife at other city or getting married and girl at other city  but u never say u have good offer and should keep email as proof cc ur personal email and communicate politely or else companies with play with u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register