Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kg   21 January 2017

Relief to respondent u/s. 482 of cr. p.c.

Respecetd Sirs and Madams

Whether the Respondent can pray for relief u/s.482 of CR. P.C. even if she/he has not filed petition ?

And whether H.C. can grant relief to the Respondent u/s.482 of CR. P.C. even if she/he has not filed petition u/s. 482 ?

advise please

HARIOM

Learning

4 Replies

Pawan S (Advocate)     22 January 2017

Quash is filed under Cr.P.C Section 482 at High Court of the State BY FILING THE PETITION listing the grounds for Quash with State/opposite party or both as respondent/s.

Kg   22 January 2017

Ektaji,

Thanks for replying

I want to know that whether I (Respondent) can pray for (a) Qush of the Application filed by petititoner and further (b) for directting the Petitioner to comply with the Order from whom they are running away

And further if I pray then Whether HC can grant such adiitional prayer to the Respondent ?

HARIOM

Sachin (N.A)     22 January 2017

Originally posted by : Kg

Ektaji,

Thanks for replying

I want to know that whether I (Respondent) can pray for

(a) Qush of the Application filed by petititoner and further

Respondent will obviously pray for the dismissal of the petition.

(b) for directting the Petitioner to comply with the Order from whom they are running away

Yes, respondent should try to convice / prove the court that petitioner is willfully and strategically avoiding the court proceedings thats why petitioner has filed the petition.

And further if I pray then Whether HC can grant such adiitional prayer to the Respondent ?

HARIOM

Kg   22 January 2017

Thanks dear Sachin ji

HARIOM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register