Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to Live (NA)     15 October 2012

Relief in maintenance

Hi All,

I am a VICTIM of false matrimony cases....498,406, 125 crpc & DV.

1-It has been almost 2.5 years false 498 has been filed against me & my family.

2-Charge sheet has been filed & on the next date of hearing.they have to record their statements. all are     allegation are false & they dont have any proof.

3-I am ready to keep her along with me from the day one, she is the only one who deserted me.

4-Rs 8000 pm has granted by family court gurgaon in the month of june-12(final order). my wife dont have any documentry proof of income. that time i was earning 25000 pm after that particular company has been shut down & i have resigned from that company. it was in dec-11, I have all the supporting documents with me.

I have filled a revision petition in chandigarh high court, but didnt got any relief, petition rejected(plz find the attached order copy).

5- I am only a B.com graduate and dont found a suitable employement after that. just for paying 8000 pm Ihave joined a small very less paying Job, getting only 9500 pm as a computer operater. I am regularly paying maintenance from my savings, but now thats also over. now unable to maintain my self even in the kind of salary.

6-I have filled sec-9 RCR, their also she has refused to come back in meditation.

7-asking for huge amount of money which i am unable to come.

Can i approch supreme court for relief in maintenance.

please advice & suggest any lawyer also.

thanks & regards

Sunil

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register