LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thomas   30 September 2015

Reliance netconnect - bill for non utilized period

I'm using reliance data card for internet usage. one month before i had given a complain as the net was not working. Whenever I call they will appologise and asks me to wait 24 or 48 hours. Now 30 days left like this. I sent many mails to customer care and I got only one reply saying that they are working on it.

I requessted them to give veiver when they submit bill as i didn't use. They siad that 'they will give veiwer once the issue is closed'. 10 days before they sent me bill (without any discount) and compelled me to pay to avoid late fee. So I made payment.

Today when I called them they said that ticket is closed as it takes longer period to solve, we will let you know once it's ready. When I asked them about bill, they said as you already paid the bill, they cannot revise.

Shall I file a case for cheating? The bill amount is only 700 rs but i lost losts of time and they made me to go to internet cafe every time as I couldn't take another connection because I already have one.

Waiting for expert suggestion.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 September 2015

Did you record the calls?

Or minute everything that was discussed on phone?

You may send the complaint to NOdal Officer/Appellate authority or TRAI or approach consumer forum preferably thru a lawyer handling consumer cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register