LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandra Shekar   30 September 2016

Reliance data card

Reliance data card which i had for three years was disconnected by them on July 7th 2016 to upgrade Reliance network to 4G. They completed this exercise on 10th August. I got a sim from them saying that i have to register to avail 4G services. I registered. Then when i checked they told me that i cannot use old dongle. I have shell out another Rs. 2000 odd for new dongle. I wrote to their customer care (which did not function the whole of July) and their appelette authority. But i got no response. Now i am getting sms from their so called advocate. Can i ignore or pay Rs. 1849 which i do not how they arrived. my monthly plan was Rs. 999. Today i got a sms from their advocate that they have issued summons from Lok Adalat. Can i ignore and not receive the summons.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Go consumer court. Give written complaint to this effect. This is day light robbery. U didnt even use the product n u have to pay bill? Go also to lok adalat n see what jokes they crack there. Don't succumb to threats.

arpit shukla (,)     01 October 2016

It may possible that recovery agent are calling you by quoting name of advocate. Don't be panic and ignore threats. For a recovery of 1849 no company will hire advocates, you attend lok adalat without fear , lok adalat has no right to fine you, it is only arranged for mutual compromise , don't surrender and submit your reply in writing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register