LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rtrtrtrtrtrt (test)     17 October 2016

Release deed

My grand father had two sons and 6 daughters namely a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h.The house was bought in my grandfathers name.

After his death(1992).My father is the eldest son in the family,In 2003 my uncle(Fathers brother) had made all the sisters to give the power to my dad and my dad has signed this release deed for 6o thousand rupees.My dad passed away last year on april 2015 then only me and my mom had come to know this..Is there a way we can file a case?

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 October 2016

Who executed the release deed?  Either your aunts (your father's sisters) or your father or all of them?  and in whose name the release deed executed?  if your father and your aunts ( your father by power given by your aunts) executed the release deed then you cannot claim rights over the property.  consult an experienced lawyer who have knowledge in these matters for better guidance.  or call me on my cell 9490929460.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 October 2016

Dear Client,

Your facts are not clear. Had your uncle made your father   to sign  a release deed in his favour  for 60,000 rupees along with his 6 sisters  or  is it done in  ANY OTHER WAY. iF YOUR FATHER SIGNED THE RELEASE DEED ALONG WITH HIS 6 SISTERS IN FAVOUR OF YOUR UNCLE. THEN YOU  AND YOUR SIBLINGS WILL NOT  HAVE ANY RIGHTS OVER  YOUR UNCLES'S PROPERTY. If   YOU TELL THE FULL FACTS WE WOULD BE IN APOSITION TO GIVE CORRECT ADVICE.If you appreciate this  answer please click the thank you buttonon this forum.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2016

The query has been posted by author by another name in other thread.

It is reiterated that you need to show the said power, release deed, mutation record with all link docs etc to avery able counsel specializing in such/property/revenue/family/civil matters.

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     03 November 2016

How much stamp duty and registration fee for release deed. Can release deed be signed combinedly by all the heirs?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register