LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanto Dey (Project Manager)     12 November 2014

Release and experience letter

I am an employee of ManPower Group, was working for IBM India Pvt Ltd - Kolkata as a contractor, Since 29th November, 2012. 

I Planned to explore my career outside IBM and Manpower, hence have resigned from IBM keeping ManPower in the loop. My last working day will be 31st August, 2014

I have served a notice period of 30 days and have also handed over all my assets (Laptop, Badge, Keys) to the companies respective departments But Still as of this day, I did not get a release from IBM. My Manpower manager 'Satyendra and I followed up a lot of times but without any result. 

My current employer needs a release certificate from my previous organization, and also Manpower will not be able to process my release and my PF without getting a "NO DUE" certificate from IBM's end.

Please suggest what should I do?

Regards,
Jayanto Dey

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2014

Do you have acknowledgement of handover and resignation? Nothing is pending at your end.Hence relieving letter has to be issued. PF can't be withheld. Submit PF forms under proper acknowledgement. Service certificate has to be issued to all employees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register