I was in a relationship since last 5 year. Mostly we live together. He told me that he will marry me. We were just like husband wife, only not married. Now he refused to marry me. He want to go away from my life but I don't. I want him to marry me or I will punish him for playing with my life for 5 yers. In this situation what should I do?

You should both seek relationship counselling. There is no legal issue involved here


High Court Advocate and IPR Attorney

Did u have any Issues by such relationship?


For God sake, since you will come to know sooner or later, pl do not go to police that he raped you for 5 years with a false promise of marriage.

Though you have not given your qualifications, it appears from the post that you are sufficiently knowledgeable. Under such circumsatances you have no legal options except accept things and move on.

Law Student

Hi, had you been married, you would have had legal recourse in civil court. However, currently there are no provisions in law dealing with a situation like yours. Best pay heed to the prompt advices given above.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu