LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muraleedharan v s   11 July 2017

Regularisation of extended DDA flat in delhi

I am staying in Delhi for the last 20 years.I have owned by the first floor of DDA MIG flat. My ground floor fellow covered the courtyard without taking any permission from municipal corporation of Delhi. After one year I have also covered my house till that much portion covered by my ground floor person and our top floor person also covered to that extent. During my construction some body made complaint to MCD and now my property is shown in demolition list.it was in 2012.now I need to take some loan from bank that time only I came to know this issue. Now can any body guide me properly if I can able to regularise with the same in a legal way. I need your valuable advice to how I can able to regularise the same Waiting for your valuable reply Thanks Mahesh

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 July 2017

Is it the entire property or the extended portion alone is listed for demolition.

Muraleedharan v s   12 July 2017

Extended portion only and also my flat only because the complained person given my property number.

Extended portion only and also my flat only because the complained person given my property number.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     13 July 2017

Take help of local lawyer dealing in MCD demolition issues to explore the scope how it can be regularised..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register