LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

everything is on   20 June 2018

Regular course during banking job

query-1:- sir i am doing job in Govt. Bank as a clerk.Can i persue D.el.ed (diploma in elementry education,,for govt teaching job) .
?????? will i fired from my job??
query-2:- if anyhow i get my regular diploma..then at the time of appointment as Govt Teacher anything will happen?
??what a max could happen???

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     20 June 2018

Whether the DEE course is a regular course or a distance learning course.

If it is distance learning course, you can do it without any problem.

However, if it is a regular course, then you can either be in your Bank or in the College.  Can you be present at both the places?  

Yes, assuming that while continuing in the Government bank job, you manage to pass D.EE Course, the question will definitely crop up as to how did you do your DEE Course when you were working in the bank.  

You will not have proper answer.  It will definitely create problem in getting not only your DEE Job, but also continuing in your banking job.

Therefore, better do not try this sort of experiments and suffer unnecessarily.

Why?  If you want to progress, you can definitely sit for CAIIB Exam and get higher promotions in the Bank itself.

Now-a-days getting a decent job is very difficult.  You have got a job.  Try to progress there.

sir actually in bank my salary is too low..and also Officer in bank has not much salary..even a primary teacher getting as much salary as a BankPO.i become demotivated bcoz i did my best to qaulify bank xam atlast what i get low salary than a primary teacher after being an Scale 1 officer in bank ...tgis sound crazy for me to do job in bank untill i get job anywhere

sir at the time of appointment how they will get to know that i was also doing job during course

sir at the time of appointment how they will get to know that i was also doing job during course?????

It will not at the time of getting the job, UNLESS you yourself say.

BUT, TAKE IT, ONE DAY OR THE OTHER, YOU WILL BRAG - or your friend from the bank will bump into you in front of your colleague in the teaching profession and will spill the beans!! you will be in trouble.

Then you will ask - what is the probability of that eventuality?

More often than not, the probability is more than what you and I can imagine.

Now you are worried about your low income.  If you get caught, then you will regret not about low income, but about wasting the chance of getting any job at all!!

now what i should do..bcoz i dont want to do job anymore in bank becoz now a days bank are also working as adhaar enrollment centre and all the work done by ours and also there is penalty if daily we do not fetch the minimum 8 adhar enrollment. this all stupidity of govt i really cried on myself why i joined bank.high work with little salary..

That you have to decide for yourselves. That will depend upon whether your family is financially sound. Whether your family will support you when you are without a job etc.etc.  That is not a legal issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register