Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Sakharam Pansare   26 October 2016

Registring legal heir's name to ancestral property

Dear Sir,

My parent are expired and my Paternal Grand Parent are alive. I've two Uncles and one Aunt (Father's Sister).

We have ancestral land in our village. 2/3rd of land is sold my Grand Father to my uncle's wife stating that he's selling land for his medicinal expenses and land is sold for very less price.

This sell deed was made something in August-2015 and still it is not registered on 7/12.

So can I register my name as legal heir on all 7/12's those are on my Grand Father's name?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 October 2016

It is believed that you are Hindu.

Confirm.

If it is self acquired/earned property of grandfather, then you have no forced share.

If it ancestral, then you have. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2016

You can register.your grand father has to sign on the documents

Certainly your grandfather can do so.

Prefer valid and registered deed e.g; gift

Dear Sir,

Let me clear few things.

1) I am Hindu

2) My Grand Father sold this property to my uncle's wife not to me (My uncle is alive).

3) This property is ancestral. Not purchased by my grand father nor gifted to him.

4) My uncles, aunt, Grand parent don't want to give me anything from this property.

Thanks

Dear Sir,

Let me clear few things.

1) I am Hindu

2) My Grand Father sold this property to my uncle's wife not to me (My uncle is alive).

3) This property is ancestral. Not purchased by my grand father nor gifted to him.

4) My uncles, aunt, Grand parent don't want to give me anything from this property.

Thanks

Ancestral Property: Property inherited upto 4 generations of male lineage  ( without alienation, partition)

If it is indeed ancestral then since your predsecessor ;Father has deceased, inheritance is opened for you and other ClassI legal heirs.

Submit Death certificate of your father, legal heir certificate to the authority.........................

Partition with boundaries

Registered Family agreement are options....

Sir,

Thanks a lot to all of you for prompt reply.

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register