Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BASKAR GURUSAMY (CEO)     07 October 2013

Registration procedures trademark attorney

Respected Sir,

I am Post Graduate in Engineering, I am doing L.L.B. Right now and i am also doing Diplamo in Intellectual Law and Rights.

Now i will become a trademark attorney or not .if yes please give me the feedback for " how to register trademark attorney"

Baskar Gurusamy

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 October 2013

If you are new to the profession and are just starting out to qualify as a trade mark attorney you will need to follow a new qualification route. This new route encompasses a requirement to learn the detail of the law along with the practical application of that law to real life scenarios. In addition to undertaking the qualification courses, a student who wishes to qualify as a registered Trade Mark Attorney will be required to complete a Statutory Declaration confirming that they have the relevant experience required, as set out in the Patent and Trade Mark Attorney Qualification and Registration Regulations published by IPReg.

subramanian (consultant)     09 October 2013

Pl see rule 150 of Trade marks rules 2002.you can become a trademark agent if you pass the trade mark agents exam conducted by the trademarks registry or else  pass the LLB exam and enroll yourself as an advocate,then you are exempted from the above exam to register as a trademark agent.No experience is required for appearing at the exam.but you should be well versed with trademarks act and rules.

T.R.Subramanian.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register