Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lata (trainer)     17 November 2016

Registration of manuscripts from ancestors

Hello

I  am in possession of certain important heritage images given to me by my Aunt. I am also having the Manuscriptts of my Aunt describing the darshans from these heritage images and also spiritual and personal experiences in day to day life.

Myself and my sister have made a foundation(Section 8 Company)  and in the objectives the diaries have been mentioned. One of the purpose of the foundation is to construct a temple for Lord Krishna as mentioned in the diaries of my Aunt.

Hence now a time has come that these beautiful idols and diaries have to be transferred to the foundation.

What is the procedure?

1) should I gift the above-mentioned spiritual assets to the foundation

or

2)Should I register them  or

3)Is there any other way

Lata L Bhambwani

Learning

1 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     17 November 2016

Do you means to registration under Copyright Act. If so please understand that copyright automatically happens when anyone publish any work, but in your case it not published one and someone may misutilise your aunt's manuscriptts. better to protect he rights, consult any copyright agents, who should help. in general any literary work carry the copyright up 70 years from the death of the author or from the date of publication. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register