LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (SEO)     16 December 2017

Registration issuse with nuilder

My grandmother had two daughters. one, ran away from home because of some love affairs & she got married and since then she dont have any connection with our family

and finally she died 28 years before And she has 2 sons.And the second is my mother. My grandmother owns a flat and registered under her name and she had written

a Affidavit in 1992 papper on my mother's name but its not registerd . And the property undergone re-development. During that period my grandmother made the agreement

with the builder mutually ie( with her name & my mother's name). After few years my grandmother got expired. Now we are planning to register the flat on my mother's name,

the builder is asking for the NOC from those two sons.As our family dont have any connection with them, we are unable to recive the NOC from them. Mean time

we had given a public notice in the local newspapers seeking any individuals with a claim or interest , or demand on the same property should revert us with

the supporting documents within 15 days. But we haven't recived any claims. Kindly suggest me the next procedure inorder to register the same on my mother's name.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2017

The affidavit written in 1992 amounts to a valid WILL or not?

Do you have the copy of the agreement signed with builder?

Your grandmother signed the agreement with builder while she was alive.

What is stated in the said agreement?

Does it narrate the said affidavit/WILL?

If she was owner she had the rights to sign a valid WILL and agreement with builder.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2017

The said affidavit/agreement/newspaper publication may be shown to a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters having successful track record for a considered opinion.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register