LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smitha (house wife)     09 March 2019

Registered will cancellation

Respected experts In the above legal battle against my father's first cousin, the high court has rejected our plea to question or add another additional witness as the only alive witness has refused to identify or rather said he's not sure who's signed the will (Inc this case my father's uncle who's written the will in my father's name). Does that mean that the court will declare the will, which is a registered one invalid. Incase the order comes against us, that's is the will is declared invalid, will there be any hope appealing to the high court against the order , . And as the will was in my father's name he's built a HSE on it, will they have to vacate the HSE and lose IV the money spent on it. Experts pls help, we r having the orginal registered will document any yet but able to prove the authenticity Just coz the witness turned hostile Secondly what r the precautions to be taken while making a will so that it's foolproof.. Coz we r having a tough time even though the orginal document with us and on the verge of losing our hse

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   09 March 2019

U have to move to supreme court if any order is against u in high court.be mentally ready to go.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register