Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rekha (not applicable)     30 January 2017

Registered will

Hi All

My mother has registed the will to her two daughter and not given anything to their son and widow  bhabhi

we have file the case in the mumbai highcourt for probate in the year 2015  against this my borther and bhabhi has file objection against will and this now converted in the TESTRAMENTARY SUITS and upto now we are attending the CASE in self but our judge has arrange the Advocate to represent this case after taking the chargeed by advocate there is no further action from his side and only date is giving by the court without come on the board.

Now we require the guideline from you can we write a letter to the highcourt that last december,2016 there is no further moment of our CASE and only automacalley date are giving by the court we have informed our advocate for this matter then he says this is not my hand in this case what action we can take?? please adivice. 

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 January 2017

Your own counsel can advise you on reason for dates.

Court decides as per workload.

During next date alongwith Advocate make a request to decide the matter.

rekha (not applicable)     31 January 2017

Dear Sir

Thanks for the information but we have inform our advocate to reuest the court to take our matter on the board but last 10th october,2016 onwards this matter is not come on the board only date are given by the court and we have informed our advocate but  his not co-opearative in this case then in this case what action we have to take ??  Can we write personalley to the high court about this senerio that our matter not come on the board please advice. 

rekha (not applicable)     01 February 2017

Dear Sir

Ours  is registered will and upto now court has not called oppoisition in the court and no one is attending the matter when the date are there please adive we are so confuse that when this matter gets end?? please advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register