LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeeda Hussain (Director)     09 April 2015

Registered office needed

I want to incorporate a company in Mumbai. I don't own any place here as of now & my landlord is not giving me permission to use his address (where i live curently) as my registered office address. I decided to use business address from a well known name in market. But MCA is not accepting this address. They say that its not just about using any address as your registered office address, but your registered office should get maintain at that place, like the place should maitain some legal documents of comapny. Can anyone help me to get a registered office address which will be acceptable by MCA ???

Learning

1 Replies

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     09 April 2015

Hi Sanjeeda

The concept of having a registered office of the company is crucial and important as the statutory registers, books of accounts have to be kept there. In case the registers are not kept at the registered office then you have to pass a special resolution. So it is better you look out for some other space. A registered office can be on lease also. I am a practising corporate lawyer and for any other clarifications relating to the companies, you can write to me at mittaljets@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register