Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagtap (Proprietor)     22 September 2014

Registered a d

Dear Experts,

When I send post via Registered A D my Secretary refuses to accept it, so much so the postal department is aware of it. On rare occasions he acknowledges and I receive it. Sometimes the refused letter does not reach me (lost in post). Is it necessary for me to bother to go to the postal dept or will the slip that I received during posting be enough proof as there is absolutely no dispute of the Secretary's address.

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

Ankit Ahjolia (IR Officer)     22 September 2014

Address can be confirmed by two ways One : Receiver of the letter receives it and acknowledges it. Second : When receiver refuses to accept it and the letter should be returned back to sender being refused. Mere sending letter and keeping the money receipt with us doesn't conform the address.

Ankit Ahjolia (IR Officer)     22 September 2014

Address can be confirmed by two ways One : Receiver of the letter receives it and acknowledges it. Second : When receiver refuses to accept it and the letter should be returned back to sender being refused. Mere sending letter and keeping the money receipt with us doesn't conform the address.

Jagtap (Proprietor)     22 September 2014

I have been sending letters to him over last few years. There have been approximately over 30 letters sent. Around 15 have been received and rest refused. I have most of the ack / refused letters. Say about 6 have not reached me.

Ankit Ahjolia (IR Officer)     25 September 2014

That's enough for address confirmation. But if you are informing something through letters or sending something along with letters then better approach the postal office from where you send the reg. Ad.

Jagtap (Proprietor)     27 September 2014

Yes Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register