LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srini (private)     09 January 2015

Regd property docs @ bank

Hi This is Srini - from Andhra Pradesh, We have a own house which is self property of my grand father (Father's father) and My father and his siblings are 3 children (Father and 3 sisters). in 1995 My grand father kept the Title Deed Docs in a local bank and brought some loan and later he paid the full amount. and he and my grand mother died by giving a Will to me and my father. But when approached the bank , Bank people are asking the my father's sisters signatures as well to issue the title deed Papers and later we did not approach the bank again. Now what my Query is if incase the bank again asking me the same Question what should i have rights (the will has clearly mentioned that My aunt's don't have right on the said property , but still bank is asking the Signatures) and we did not still disclose the same to My aunts . So Can you assist me - how can i approach the bank to get the property Docs back and what rights do i have in this case with out asking my Aunts signatures. also Please do confirm me Do i need to submit any legal heir certificate for this ? as per the will.. My house was divided 2 parts - 1 is for my father and 1 is for my self.. later my father given his part as a Gift deed.. now the property is registered as my name and there is no Loan against the same in the bank. Is this Registration & will are enough to get my Documents  and the Please do suggest me the best way. and if incase if the bank does not have the Title Deeds if some how they missed how should i get the Docs back and in future if i try to sell the same how should i face the challenges ? Please kindly advice me

Thanks in advance,

Srini.

Learning

1 Replies

Yash (Sr. Manager - Legal)     10 January 2015

You can obtain a probate of the will from the Court. The court will issue probate starting that you are the absolute beneficiary of the Will.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register