LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashank   05 February 2018

Regarding wife who travelled abroad and not returned

I got married on Feb 5, 2015 and registered the same in Chennai. My wife went abroad for higher studies in November 2015 telling that she would return by Dec 2017. After going there, due to some issues, she asked for divorce in October 2016. My family and I went to her parents home in Chennai telling that this is unfair to ask for divorce now. Her family blamed me as impotent. I checked with a urologist and came to know that everything is fine with me and without stimulation by wife, s*xual life will be bad. Her family told they would speak with her. Now when we contact her father, he is unnecessarily postponing the divorce option. My wife also didn't return from abroad still. I don't know how to proceed further. Could you please suggest something?

Learning

12 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     05 February 2018

Sir, 

You can file the RCR against your wife .... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandna.legal/

(Guest)

Above advice is correct. Find some cheap vakil. File RCR. Let RCR case get over. Let her do what she wants. I can guide you to get easy divorce. Contact me if you want.

(Guest)

Above advice is correct. Find some cheap vakil. File RCR. Let RCR case get over. Let her do what she wants. I can guide you to get easy divorce. Contact me if you want.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

aakash prithvi   08 February 2018

firstly do efforts for amicable settlement.
otherwise file rcr u/s 9 of h.m act r/w order 21 rule 32 of CPC.
at last file divorce on cruelty and desertion.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register