Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     30 July 2016

Regarding the grama khantam lands

Respected Advocates,

High Court of A.P. had already told that the GRAMA KANTAM LANDS should not be prohibited from registration.Persons who are enjoying the GRAMA KANTAM LANDS can get them registered.But in our Mandal that is in the KURNOOL DISTRICT still there are few GRAMA KANTAM LANDS which are in the prohibition from registration list, what to do in this regard.I am enjoying an extent of one acre which is classified as GRAMA KANTAM lands in the Revenue Records.How to go ahead?When i speak with the TAHSILDAR he says that he is helpless in this regard.Shall i file a suit in the civil court and start the case or else any other better cost effective and productive legal advice for me.Kindly do suggest me in this regard.

Regards,

Suri

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 July 2016

Submit the certified copy of the said judgment to tehsildar, under proper acknowledgment.

Dear Kumar Doab Sir,

This is the matter of HC OF AP with regard to the GRAMA KANTAM LANDS

"In a major decision which has far-reaching effect, the AP State government   has withdrawn Gramkantam lands from the purview of section-22A of Registration Act 1908. This GO Ms No. 187 issued recently by Revenue (Assn-I) Department will enable thousands of occupants of houses situated in Gramakantam lands in 13 districts of AP to become legal owners of their houses and eligible for registration without any hindrance. "

But here the question is does only the houses or any type of GRAMA KANTAM LANDs used for agriculture purpose also.Kindly elaborate my clarification

Regards

Suri

Famer

In a major decision which has far-reaching effect, the AP State government   has withdrawn Gramkantam lands from the purview of section-22A of Registration Act 1908. This GO Ms No. 187 issued recently by Revenue (Assn-I) Department will enable thousands of occupants of houses situated in Gramakantam lands in 13 districts of AP to become legal owners of their houses and eligible for registration without any hindrance.

At present, the lands of Gramkantam are treated as Govt. lands and are in prohibitory list for registration and sub-registrars in registration offices are insisting for NOC from revenue authorities for registration of any property situated in Gramakantam lands. 

Complying with a series of High Court orders which said Gramakantam lands could never be treated as lands belonging to the Govt and it cannot claim right or title, the State govt has directed all the District Collectors to withdraw the Gramakantam lands from the list of properties prohibited from registration and furnished to the registering officers under section 22-A of the Registration Act 1908. 

When the same issue was brought to the notice of B R Meena, Principal Secretary, TS government, and asked if similar relief will be given to occupants of Gramkantam lands in Telangana, Meena said that the petitioner in the High court case belongs to the AP State. Hence there is no such proposal to issue similar GO in Telangana as there is no  direction from any court to the TS government in this matter.

You have posted that:

"AP State government   has withdrawn Gramkantam lands from the purview of section-22A of Registration Act 1908.'

This is self explanatory.

How are you related with the matter?

I am enjoying the GRAMA KANTAM LANDS for agriculture purpose which are still under prohibition list.

You have posted that:

"AP State government   has withdrawn Gramkantam lands from the purview of section-22A of Registration Act 1908.'

This is self explanatory.

Rajasekhar   19 February 2019

THIS QUESTION IS ABOUT LAND ACQUISITION HAPPEND LONG BEFORE BY GOVERNMENT TO CONSTRUCT HOUSES FOR POOR .MY GRAND FATHER HAS A LAND IN NEAR BY MY VILLAGE WHERE WE ARE NOT STAYING NOW.AT THAT TIME WE HAVE 1.6 ACERS IN ONE PLACE AND 0.5 ACRES IN ANOTHER PLACE.THE TWO FEILDS ARE SHOWING AS GRAMMA KANTAM NOW. IN 1.6 ACRES  ONE COLONY WAS BUILD FOR SC,ST.THE OTHER LAND(0.5) IS VACANT.NOW THE QUESTION IS WITH PROPER PAPERS CAN I GET THAT LAND.TELL ME THE PROCESS HOW TO APPLY FOR IT.WHEN I ASK VRO HE IS TELLING LAND ACQUISITION YOUR LAND WAS TAKEN.HOW CAN I KNOW THE DETAILS OF THAT LAND ACQUISITION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register