LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

masood   27 November 2018

Regarding the construction

Hi sir, i have my land i am constructing my house with municipal persmission and i NOC from society for my construction.i constructed one floor extra and raised my balcony 3 feet.my side neighbours doesnt have any problem. there is a person who live across our colony non belong to our society he giving complaing to municaipal and trying to demolish my house and giving the threat to us.. And he file a case 407 on my parents saying that we are giving threats ..how to take the against action to him and secure my building ..

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 November 2018

As far as you are well within limits of laid down sanction terms and conditions of such construction, there is no problem.  If you have violated, you have to face the consequences, as any citizen can complain and bring action for such unauthorized structures.  You will be involving those silent spectators like Municipal Commissioner and society also for your violations, as there was negligence in their functions.  Any citizen question Corporation if there are violations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register