LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj   20 May 2015

Regarding technical resignation and recovery of training cos

sir,dis is asst cmdt manoj kumar meena serving with cisf as directly appointed grp A officer ,before joinind dis service i appearedc in civil services exam and same i also intimated to d department at d time of joining,....later i got seleceted in d exam and when i was appearing in personality test i applied for noc bt department said dat intimation at d time of joining is considered as noc...in final list i alloted danips having grade pay 4800 for probation period ...now my department is recovbering training cost citing d reason dat u r going to join lower grade pay .....also one of my senoir joined d same service bt no training cost was recovered from him...sir plz cear whether i hv to pay training cost or not

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 May 2015

Don't post queries in SMS language.

You can find the answer and resoloution isn service rules of your establishment.

manoj   23 May 2015

sir ...please help me out here ...because there are different rules for officers an jawans ....ccs and cca rules are for officers and for jawans force rules

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 May 2015

When you joined for training were you asked to sign a bond for training? Are there any rules regarding training and cost of training?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 May 2015

When you joined for training were you asked to sign a bond for training? Are there any rules regarding training and cost of training?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register