Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veeresh   12 July 2019

Regarding solution on cases IPC 353 and 354,506,509.

sir, 2 months back i went to my wife home but my total wife family want revenge on me. They raised me to sound loudly and my uncle calls police , police came and beaten me very severely in my wife village and they took me to police station and they again severely beaten. my uncle gave them money . They released me on that day night 11 pm. They called me again to come next day to solve this problem. i went to PS next day with my parents and I have severe injuries on my face. But police said simply sit all of you family in garden of station.we waited for 2 hours , my uncle and aunty came to PS and they filed a case IPC 354,506 and 509..and also POLICe file a case IPC 353 and I don't know how to solve we have small family but I am studying mtech,,with my frd suggestion i filed an fir against only on police IPC 73 by taking MLC report from hospital ,, after I discharged from hospital they arrested me and they produced in court ,. court sent me in remand for 14 days. But I had taken bail after 3 days. after 14 days i went to court ,, court told me u have to come when summons come to ur house and I went home. But after 20 days i got one message to my mobile ,,IPC 73 case was disposed as false against police which I filed. my frd suggested me we haVe to file protest petition against police . But I have two cases FIR 353, /(354,506 and 509) , how to resolve these two cases and how to open my disposed case against police and if quash possible please suggest me sir ..
we have economical problem in my family
my wife family wants to play with me .
Police also supporting them by taking money. Sir I have a goal to get govt job. i. not concentrating on any work ...please sir give me solution.

Learning

2 Replies

Farzana Mageed   04 October 2019

Ye Andha kanoon hai
1 Like

rama lakshmi   20 April 2020

go to lokadalat after solving the case file case on ps directly infrom to our local sp office or before than it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register