LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amolspawar   23 June 2016

Regarding selection in the central government organization

I need your guidance. I have little confusion what to do with respect to following situation. In 2011, I have appeared exam for job (Research Scientist) in central government research institute. I cleared written examination and also interview which is conducted by 7-8 professors and scientist. I was confident enough about my selection in the organization. I waited for a year but didn’t receive any response from the organization, so I raised RTI form in 2012 and found that I have been selected from general category and I was on the top in that list. In addition to this, It is clearly mentioned that I have been selected for the mentioned position with sign of all interviewers. The statement is as follow " The following candidates have been selected for the scientist-B position" with signed of all. From general category, I was selected and one was on waiting list who is working in the same organization on contract basis. I waited for another year & again raised the RTI form for status of vacancy. I came to know that position were on hold till the time. I am now planning to file case against organization regarding the same vacancy filling. I want to know whether this is correct way to tackle this situation and if it is the correct way, can I keep any hope regarding the joining of the same organization.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 June 2016

You said:  position were on hold till the time.

You can file your grievance through www.pgportal.gov.in. see the response  from them.

Thank you for your reply...

Is there any way through which that organization can note my interest for that vacacny? Like sending notice and anything else...?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register