LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun (manager)     19 February 2014

Regarding security deposit refunding

Sir i am owning an building and i gave it for rent , with security deposit of 2,00,000 , now suddnley tenant told that they want to vaccateing  the building and asking me to refund the security deposit  with in one month , i could not able to give the security deposit immedietly , kindly let me know what is the duration i can take for refunding security deposit to my tenant leagelly .

Learning

3 Replies

Rohan Pradhan (Legal Officer)     19 February 2014

As per the terms of the agreement

varun (manager)     19 February 2014

Sir thank you for your reply . but we havent put any agrement they gave their cash in hand .

dinesh (abc)     19 February 2014

Hi Sir,

I have booked a Flat in Jaypee Sports City in the Project " The KOVE" situated on yamuna expressway, Greater Noida in the month of Nov 2011.
At the time of booking my agent told me that I will get the flat in 2 year's.
But when I received a Demand Letter from Jaypee I came to know that it will take 42 months.
I Immediately visited to Jaypee office for cancellation of the flat.
But they told me that if I want to cancell this flat then 10% of the total cost of that flat will be forfeited. Then I have made 55% payment of the flat as per demanand letter.
I have booked the flat for my personal use. I am currently living in INDIRAPURAM and paying rent.

My agent suggest me to book this flat in Partial down payment plan.
I have paid approx 17 Lacs.
I have visited many times at the site and did not find satisfactory result. After passing 27 months, company didn't constructed 1st floor of my alloted tower.

Now I am not willing to go with this flat and request to the compnay to return my money with interest. In the time line of 42 months, already 26 month passed and
 only 15 month left. I am 100% sure that company can't complete the 20 story building in another 15 months.

Can someone please guide me how can I get the money with / without interest from builder.

Regards

Dinesh / Noida

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register