Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Labour & Service Law > Service > Regarding regularization of contract employee   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 3 Replies to this message

Manoj Kumar

PA
[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 05 April 2011 at 19:20 Report Abuse

I have been working in an autonomous body since April 2007 on contract basis for a period of two years. I am receiving all the benefits as per entitlement. Meanwhile I have been transferred to next station and received transfer TA etc. But after completion of two years my tenure has not been extended but still working regularly on the same post and same pay scale. I have completed 240 days regular service in the organization. Can I claim for regularization?

Online certification courses in IP, IT and Social Media laws

V. VASUDEVAN

LEGAL COUNSEL
[ Scorecard : 2770]
Posted On 06 April 2011 at 22:13 Report Abuse

You are not entitled to regularization merely on completion of 240 days. Your tenure of employment is governed by the fixed term contract. According to you it has expired but you continue to be employed, withour express terms of renewal.

satte

assistant
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 29 June 2011 at 15:21 Report Abuse

I am  working with in an autonomous body as a assistant, since April 1995 on contract basis to till date (the total year of 16 years). I am receiving not benefits as per entitlement. Can I claim for regularization?

vijay

staff
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 04 January 2013 at 21:44 Report Abuse

Dear Sir,

I am working as contract staff on consolidated pay in an autonomous body, govt of india, for the past 2 years, now i came to know that the board decided to take a permanent regular post from open call for after completion of our contract period, (at present we are 12 members working as contract staff), is there is any possiblity legally for me to conitnue as a contract staff or regularisation.of post in the future.

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next