Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bijan Das (Self)     10 March 2017

Regarding rcr judgement

Respected Sir/Madam,

As per your valuable forum advice I got help from TSLSA, Agartala and filed a RCR against my wife in Family court on 20/01/2014. After 3years I got judgment today. I acknowledge to LAWYEARS CLUB INDIA from my core of heart for adviseing me time to tme and for giving the mantle supports.

Unfortunately, RCR Judgment not in my favour. I enclosed herewith my judgment copy and again request to help for my next life/future.

Which one is better for me as a lonely person (1) To appeal in Tripura High Court ... (2) To file for Divorce .... or (3) Live as a dead body in a society ...

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Hello,

You have a baby girl out of the wedlock.  Why the hell do  you want to separate from your wife?  You married almost a decade back.  Its ten years of marriage. Whatever might be the adjustment problems between you and your wife, you dont have right to spoil life of the baby girl due to differences between you and your wife.

You really dont know value of family life.  You spend time in solace and think about rejoining your wife.  Few parts of your scan are not clear so cannot read the entire judgement properly.

Going for appeal in High Court for your RCR case wont be of any use, this is according to my experience of 17 years handling matrimonial disputes.  You can however try.

You please let me know what is your next move regarding the little girl.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register