Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imran   24 January 2015

Regarding rcr case

Dear All 

Hi this is imran  from  bangalore . in behalf of my brother . ( Muslim law )

My brother married on 2002 , the due health problem of his wife , on mutual understaning through legal as khula. Then later 2013 married again without any dowry , and household items, all expenses of 2lakhs were held by my brother only .  And due financial problem , my brother went to employment for dubai for 2 years aggremnet , by informing all the family members of his wife .  Soon after 10 days his wife left to his mother of some personal work with all the gold arnuments wearing .   later they started rowdy elements , warning of 498a case , all cases ,, so that they want settlement , otherwise they will do like this ,,,, Then we went fopr counselling , there also same like this .    Then finnaly we went civil court , and filled for injuction , we got till futher order .... 

And now they have filled RCR case in my brother name notice to our residence . But we didnt take it , saying that he is out of india .

1) They dont the address of my brother , 

2) Any problem to us , if we dont take notice .or not attending the hearing .

3) Any problem to brother . ( He cant back india till 2 years .) 

so pls reply to problem waiting . 

regards 

imran .

Learning

4 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     26 January 2015

Your points are non digestible. Did your family torture her or drove her out. Why she filed rcr?

imran   26 January 2015

First she want divorce , but from ourside , so she can take money. 

No Sir , they we didnt torture her , we went for councling also , She has not any FIR against till now also , thats all her plan to money from us .  As i told my brother went for employment , that was right time to demand us money from rowdy elements , mahila councils .  If she come to our we will get torture again from her all false complaints.

So right now brother is in 2 years aggrement , so what to do now . for RCR case , her intention is if brother dosent come , then she can demand money .for settlement. 

Zeeshan (Lawyer)     26 January 2015

I am not able to understand your allegation are contradictory, first she files 498a after that she file rcr... why?? Rcr not necessary to attend but an ex party order comes into force but it's not bindable... Strange facts

imran   26 January 2015

ok sir , fine as you said , RCR not to attend ok . But right now by brother is aboard for 2 years agreement . He cant come till it over .

They have not made party to us . A summon came in my brother name in our residence address. 

reply for this , waiting .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register